Are you a startup or an ecosystem leader, who wants to discover new and exciting international ecosystems? We want to share this amazing opportunity with you: Soft-Landing – an intensive 3-5 days program in Paris, Berlin, The Netherlands and Vilnius. The aim is to help startups and ecosystem leaders grow their business internationally. Do you want to be a part of this exclusive program of the European Union? If yes, join Soft-Landing and apply to your favorite location.
You probably think to yourself, it’s all sounds amazing, but where should I go?
We made a short guide for you that will help you decide which ecosystem will be relevant for your needs!
Programs for startups:
You are a FinTech Startup? Use this exclusive program to get influenced by the ecosystem of the Netherlands. One thing to be sure: The Netherlands are more than just cheese and clogs.
- Learn how to scale your business in The Netherlands, the second most innovative country in the world.
- Spend one week at the Dutch FinTech ecosystem and get connected to the most relevant players in the market.
- Get to know all the advantages of being in The Netherlands, one of the most developed startup ecosystems of the world.
You thought Berlin is only Currywurst and Techno clubs? It’s exactly the biggest startup ecosystem in Europe! In 2017 Berlin counts about 40.000 new startups. More to come! Do you want to expand your professional network and join this innovative atmosphere?
- Proptech innovation award with Union investment
- Meetings with key players in the German ecosystem: investors, Government, VC´s etc
- Visits at corporate innovation hubs
Paris is more than a place for couples, spending their days in exhibitions and attractions.
Discover this beautiful ecosystem, if you are interested in:
- Discover major European business, the world’s 3rd highest concentration of fortune 500 headquarters.
- Well developed venture capital industry, €5.5B were invested in more than 1,000 companies
- Start-up supporting communities; La French Tech, a legislative movement around tech entrepreneurship engaging a vibrant community of entrepreneurs, tech geeks,
Vilnius in Lithuania is also a great place for FinTech Startups. Lithuania has grown to a great place for startups. Join the Ecosystem if you are interested in:
- Learn why Revolut, Google and other huge players are choosing LT for banking licenses
- Get practical tips on legal, tax, marketing issues tailored for FinTech startups
- Meet FinTech giants and emerging startups and drill them for details of their journey
Programs for ecosystem leaders:
Spend one week at the Dutch FinTech ecosystem and get connected to the most relevant players in the market.
Get to know all the advantages of being in The Netherlands, one of the most developed startup ecosystems of the world.
Understand why a tiny country is attracting FinTech startups from all over the world
Talk to top level decision makers who are putting Lithuania on FinTech map
Visit key ecosystem players, join startup pitch competition to get the feel of the market
Understand licensing, tax, legal environment in Lithuania