What does GTEC offer for startups?
We offer three different services for Startups:
1. Networking events – from free talks to workshops, we provide the location for you to come and introduce yourself and network with other upcoming startups.
2. Soft Landing Program – the most effective way for every startup to grow in a foreign ecosystem and get a better understanding of how the business should grow internationally, outside of its homebase country. The program is financed and supported and can be up to one month inside the EU.
3. No Bullshit Lab– this service is offered mainly to incorporated startups, yet nothing is set in stone. you will be receiving business support from our team, free working space at WeWork Berlin or at our hub at FFM up to 12 months, and access to our business network.
What is your business model?
We provide our different services and programs to various corporates, SMEs and other organisations in order to help them tackle their challenges and achieving their KPIs, using our knowledge and Hands-On experience.
How do you work with corporates?
We have various effective methods to work with corporates:
1. Executive Education – work with and learn from real founders, investors and CEO’s, in order to develop the business from every aspect. our workshops can take from 1 to 4 days.
2. LAB as a service – give your employee a chance for an inside look from the executive point of view. your chosen employees will take part in investor roundtables, keynote lectures by popular entrepreneurs, giving him/her the platform for his/her entrepreneurs ideas and innovation.
3. Incubator Program – this program’s target is to create new business models within your company, giving your employees the platform to present their innovative ideas.
4. Innovation Awards – together with our partner Union Investment, our Innovation Awards have covered a variety of different industries and have become the industry-standard for the chosen market. this is your chance to win up to €40.000 and lead your industry!
5. Dealflow – set up Corporate Venture Capital activities using our Active dealflow sourcing. With an individual database and our guidance you will be well-prepared to gain a competitive advantage over your sector.
6. Meetups -expand your network with connecting startup founders, entrepreneurs, researchers, experts, and industry leaders. By the end of the meetup you will increase your brand attention, and gain entrepreneurship experience.
Get in touch
Questions? We’re here for you.