- This event has passed.
Frankfurt School Blockchain Center & GTEC Crypto Startup School
June 25, 2018 @ 8:00 am - June 29, 2018 @ 5:00 pm
The Frankfurt School Blockchain Center and the German Tech Entrepreneurship Center jointly organize the Crypto Startup School, which will take place as a summer school from 25-29th of June 2018 on the campus of the Frankfurt School of Finance and Management.
The concept of the Crypto Startup School is based on a unique mixture of high-quality, university-style lectures and interactive, hands-on work experience on a project. The lectures include presentations, discussions and workshops with recognized experts from leading institutions who report first-hand of their experiences in their respective field. The project consists of group work, which will be conducted after classes and allows participants to apply the learned concepts in practice. Hence participants of the Crypto Startup School can sign up individually and meet new people to work with on a case or register as a group and gather their colleagues to develop their own ICO business model.
The three main building blocks that are in focus at the Crypto Startup School involve:
– Blockchain Technology: Crypto Economics, Technology, Smart Contracts
– ICOs: Funding Contracts, Platforms, Token Model, Legal, Investor Relations, Marketing
– Entrepreneurship: Bootstrapping, Seed Funding, Business Model, Team Building
Using this approach, participants will get deep insights into entrepreneurship, blockchain technology fundamentals, as well as ICOs. What’s more, they have the opportunity to network with industry experts and even work on a concept to use ICOs as a way to fund their own project. To top it off, the best projects will be rewarded with prize money or in-depth workshops on ICO Campaign Management and have the chance to see their project come to life.
To put the Crypto Startup School in a nutshell:
– 5-day summer school with excellent lecturers, discussions and workshops
– In-depth focus on the ICO ecosystem, business models, technology, legal and investor relations
– Top-notch networking platform for SMEs, corporates, VCs and startups
– Hands-on experience of developing an ICO-ready business model from concept to creation
– Contest for the best pitch, including prize money and free workshops for the best projects