Before his GTEC Open Lecture on 1st October 2015, Strato CTO / CIO, René Wienholtz, talks to GTEC about why the bar he founded in Berlin in the 1990s failed and the parallels between producing dance music and being a top tech leader. Full lecture coming soon. For all upcoming GTEC Open Lectures see here: bit.ly/GTECberlin
- GTEC x WeWork: Announcing our global partnership to unlock the potential of entrepreneurship
- We have exciting news for you: Alexander Piutti is our new Managing Director!
- Get ready, Europe! We’re bringing the Soft-Landing experience to you 🛫📍🗺️
- GTEC Open Lecture: David Griedelbach, Co-Founder and MD of Quartiermeister on social entrepreneurship and the power of value-driven growth
- The Benefits of Raising Funding via Convertible Notes